poor little upside-down cake...your bottom's on your top.

laugardagur, október 28, 2006

My Dreams....

Come with me
and you'll see what I mean,
There's a world inside no one else ever sees
You will go so far in my dreams, somewhere in my dreams
You dreams will come true...

Don't let go
If you stay close to me
In my dreams tonight you will see what I see
Dreams to dream, as near as can be Inside you and me
They'll always be true

...And still I dreamed he'd come to me,
That we would live the years together
But there are dreams that can not be
And there are storms we can not weather...

...I hope that now
That look so grey
Has come near
From far away

To say a word
In kindness to
One who really
Does care for you

Your eyes still cold
But come alive
A steely blue
But no more as knives

That once cut deep
The wound’s still there
Please tell me
That you care

Engin ummæli: