poor little upside-down cake...your bottom's on your top.

laugardagur, september 09, 2006

New Life

On a field far away
I stand and wonder
Are you watching
the same moon rise

I sigh to think
we are underneath
The same dark,
but twilit skies

And then a smile
seems to play with me
To taunt me in remembrance
to think of you in happiness

Instead of sorrow, I think
joy can be ours
If we are on the same Earth
surely we aren't truly far

Then I realize my bitter fate
that tommorow my life
Will be gone, wasted
what joy is there in death?

When in years to come
your wandering heart
Stumbles upon a white cross
you won't kneel in peacefulness

Beside my young grave
you will fall in tears
Bitter tears will flow
from eyes that should be clear

You will never see me
on this Earth again
But I'll be waiting in paradise
promise me you will come

The Creator has prepared
a place for you and I
Keep faith, walk right
join me soon, someday

I rest assured
I am not afraid
To go over the enemy line
tommorow where death awaits

A thousand days
will seem as one
A thousand years
as fleeting moments

I can rest and wait
in peace and joy, yes joy
Death does not conquer
out of death comes new Life

2 ummæli:

thefreak sagði...

I love this. =)

Chrysler sagði...

that's what you always say. If you really mean it though, then I'm not so bad.