poor little upside-down cake...your bottom's on your top.

sunnudagur, september 10, 2006

New and Imrpoved

Hey! How do you like the new set up? I had a hard time picking a new template. I almost went with Scribe. What do you think of that one? It looks more old poemy, I think it would go more with my last title.
I like this one a lot, you know I love polka dots.

Can't wait to see that movie with suround sound. That will be so awesome! Like watching it all over for the first time almost.

I have a couple poems you've never read but I'm just too lazy to write it all out, (the're not yet saved onto a Word doc.). I wrote just one short verse the other night and I think I know it by memory so I'll just post that. I should probably write some extra verses and make a whole poem...

Have you entered into dreamland yet
have you crossed the golden sea?
Has the sun on the horizon set
are you sleeping peacefully?

2 ummæli:

thefreak sagði...

I like the lil' poem you stuck up...and I do like your blog template. =) I do like the scribe one, too, however. But anyway...it was your choice. haha...

Okay. I need some kind of drink. Root beer sounds good. Or a frapp from B&N... *sigh*

Chrysler sagði...

thanks.

Oooh, frap. sounds good!