poor little upside-down cake...your bottom's on your top.

mánudagur, ágúst 14, 2006

August 14th 2006

Thinking of posting some of my novel. I'm not sure what part I want to put down though. I don't want to give anything away before it is all done.

I was readng The witch of Blackbird Pond today and I got to the last chapter and I realized I used almost the exact sentance in my book that E.G. Speare uses. I'm not sure if it was like a subconsciouse action, I hadn't remembered it being there, but maybe it was in the "deep receses of my infinite mind." Anyhow, that was pretty cool, also considering that is just about my favorite book on the planet.

You know I often "write" my novel just before I go to bed. That's when I seem to think of some of my best stuff, and I can go to sleep, wake up the next morning and write it all down just like I worded it in my head. It is really nice to be able to do that, if I couldn't I would be in a fix.

2 ummæli:

thefreak sagði...

Love composing!!

HA HA!!

"Sons of Glory" is now out of everyones' reach...except maybe one person...but I don't even know that person. *sigh* Oh well. I just won't show it to anyone ever again. *evil laugh*

Chrysler sagði...

why not?