poor little upside-down cake...your bottom's on your top.

sunnudagur, júlí 09, 2006

July 9th 2006

I never found it. A Noble Confesion is lost forever :( It was one of my favorites too. I am still praying that maybe it will show up eventually, but in all likeliness Krysta or mom threw it out.
I should have gotten dressed that night and gone out to the car to make sure it didn't get lost, so I can't say I forgot. I remembered the night that the rest of that family was leaving that it was there and that it would probably get moved but I was already undressed and in bed. I was hoping that maybe they wouldn't move it, but they did and the papers that poem were written on were just loose.
Oh, well. I'm going to post a poem that I don't think you have read. I actually wrote the words as a song to go with the melody to a piece by Debussy. It isn't really singable though, cause the range is too big, then I found out that it soudned pretty nice as a free form poem.

My love is all that I want

My love is all that I want, all I need, my life, my love.
My strength’s only when my love’s near.

I fly like a dove on the wings of the morning,
My love is far so I fly.

Over hill over vale I fly on,
Till I reach my love’s arms.

And I know I am secure,
My fate is not lost.

I reach that golden place in time.

Oh my loves not there,
I can not find him.

But I know if I keep on,
I’ll find the one who haunts my song.

I’ll sing till my thoughts are so tender and sweet,
That I know when we meet,

Out love will bring us together
And our love will see us through the trials come.

My love is I all
That I ever will need,

Just to be with my love
I can breath.

And I know I’ll always be with my love
And he will fulfill my every need.

Charissa Gil
4-4-06

2 ummæli:

thefreak sagði...

I like the poem...a bit mushy for my tastes, though.

You should try writing battle poems. =)

Chrysler sagði...

Don't be so nice. I don't like it myself. I don't even know why I posted it. It is really mushy I know, I was in a weird mood I guess.

Yeah, maybe I will sometime. I often get inspired after reading a book, Maybe I should read something about war.
Thanks for the 4-1-1.